Tuesday, December 23, 2008

0 Soulja Boy Remembers 2008 With Rhapsody




Proudest achievement


My album going platinum. When I first came out, a lot of people wrote me off, saying I was going to be a one hit wonder and saying I was going to be this and I was going to be that. After my album went platinum, it was just a stepping stone to having a long career. Most artists they say are going to be one-hit wonders don’t have platinum albums.


Most expensive purchase


I got a $200,000 Soulja Boy logo chain. It has blue and yellow canary diamonds in it. Shout out to my jeweler King Johnny down in Houston, Texas. It’s my logo. I got it with me right now. I rock it all the time.

One cutback due to the recession

We didn’t cut back on nothing.


Biggest disappointment

50 Cent pushing his album back to ’09. I’ve been looking forward to it. He was dropping a week before my album dropped and I wanted to hear it and see what numbers he was going to put up. “Get Up” was a nice balanced track to come back with. I wanted to see what he was going to drop after that.

Click Here To Read The Rest Of The Interview

0 comments: