Wednesday, December 17, 2008

0 Soulja Boy Apologizes To The Kids; Promises A More Positive Image



Coincidentally, this video would come out right when his new album is dropping. I was just talking to someone about the fact the that since his first album, Soulja Boy has been using a lot of profanity in his music, video blogs and interviews. This would be okay if most of his fans weren't little kids, but since that is not the case, we have this video, courtesy of Interscope Records, apologizing to the parents of these kids so that they will let their children continue to listen to Soulja Boy.

On Sirus Satellite 50 cent said:
"I'm like look, I like Soulja Boy. I like the idea of someone 16-years-old making hit records," 50 said. "I think he's going in the wrong direction though, cause I wouldn't allow him to curse at all. I'd have took Soulja Boy and made this Nickelodeon play. I'd have turned him into Lil Romeo." When Buckshot mentioned Bow Wow, 50 continued, "Look how long Bow Wow had that run."

Listen to the interview below @ around 2:20.



Valiant effort by Interscope, but a little late don't cha think?

0 comments: