Thursday, January 29, 2009

0 Pics From The Detroit Hip-Hop Expose

As promised, here are a few pics from the Detroit Hip Hop Expose which took place last weekend 1/24/09. I actually forget my professional camera so I had to take a few pics with my camera-phone and the rest I just jacked from Detroit MetroMix.



The show had a pretty good turnout...



The event kicked off with a panel discussion regarding networking and social standards in Detroit.


Newscaster and Radio Personality Charles Pugh was there.



Rap Artist Young Scolla Also had a few things to say...




Young Scolla opened the show performing "Don't You Know" With K-Bunz



Jay Beretta Performed




G.O.O.D Music recording artist Big Sean performed a couple joints off of UKnowBigSean Mixtape alongside, his hype man, Tone.



Dradie Da Don & Young Starleel Perfomed.




Star Factory’s C.O.R.E Dance Group also showcased their skills



Rita Mosley Performed

After the show I kicked it with a couple of the artists, everybody was pretty cool...


Shout Out To The Delsprites for putting everything together!!!

0 comments: