Tuesday, January 13, 2009

0 EveryBody Wants To F.*.*.K Britney??



Britney Spears is causing a bit of controversy with her new song "If You Seek Amy". The title seems harmless alone but it doesn't make much sense in the context of the song:

"Love me, hate me
Say what you want about me
But all the boys and all the girls
Are begging to if you seek Amy

Love me, hate me
Can't you see what I see
All the boys and all the girls
Are begging to if you seek Amy"

But It appears that "if you seek Amy" is actually Ms. Spears' clever way of spelling a popular four letter word:

IF: F YOU: U SEE: C K A: K MY: ME


Now Replace "If you seek Amy" and the once harmless songs takes on a whole new meaning, one which make more sense in the songs context:


"Love me, hate me

Can't you see what I see
All the boys and all the girls
Are begging to [F.U.C.K ME]"

I Think its pretty clever...but what do the Parents think??

0 comments: