Monday, January 19, 2009

0 Jay-Z - My President is Black (Remix) Live


Jay-Z My President is black Remix LIVE 1-18-09 from benjamin Johnson on Vimeo.

Props To PDS

Lol @ Young Jeezy!! Jay-Z Murdered That Shit!!!!!!

Peep The Lyrics Jay-Z's Verse below:

My President is black my Maybach too/

and I’ll be goddamned if my diamonds ain’t blue. /
My money’s light green and my Porsche is light grey. /
I’m going to DC anybody Feel Meh!…/
My president is black in fact he’s half white, so even in a racist mind he’s half right/And if you got a racist mind it’s alright…/
My President is black but his house is all White…./
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther Could walk,/
Martin Luther walked so Obama could run,/
Barrack Obama ran so all the children could fly,/
So imma spread my wings you could meet me in Da sky!!!/
I already got my own clothes already got my own shoes,/
I was hot Before Barrack imagine what I’m gonna do/
Hello Ms. America, hey Pretty Lady../
Red, White, and Blue Flag Wave For Me Baby…/
Neva thought I’d Say this shit baby I’m good/
You can keep ya Puss,/
I don’t want no More BUSH/
No More War, No More Iraq/
No More White LIES, My President is BLACK/

0 comments: