Thursday, January 29, 2009

0 Nu Jerzey Devil To Release Solo Album With Help From The Game And Lil Wayne



Via Hip-Hop Dx:

Black Wall Street member Nu Jerzey Devil is officially making the transition from producer/deejay to producer/deejay/emcee. The Bronx-born, Jersey-raised 29-year-old spoke late yesterday with HipHopDX regarding the forthcoming release of his debut offering as a rapper, Art Of The Devil, and how two of his high-profile Hip Hop mentors, The Game and Lil Wayne, played a role in Jerzey’s expanded repertoire. The current resident of Miami also candidly spoke for the first time on how his time residing in Compton led to his ties to one of the nation’s most notorious street organizations.

“I feel like I’m a grown man, [and] I just wanna venture out on my own and do what I gotta do,” replied Jerzey. “Not to sound selfish or nothing like that, but I just don’t wanna wait for nobody. I wanna do me. I wanna be my own creative person. I just wanna do me, period. Game’s a general, I’m a general, [and] two bulls be knocking heads a lot. [And] I just feel like I got more control over here at SoBe, being that I’m my own person over there. And a lot of people know me from Game, so I just wanna step out of that a little bit and pretty much just build my own identity and do me for a second.”

Click Here For The Full Story

0 comments: