Monday, September 21, 2009

0 Young Scolla's "Prelude To Perfection" Artwork and Tracklist

Via Young Scolla's Blog:

So a lot of you have been patiently awaiting the release of "The TPT
Experience"....First of all I want to say thanks for all the support everyone
has been showing.I know I've been saying the project is coming soon but trust
when I say that it will be available faster than you know it. I'm just making
sure it's the best that it can possibly be. Now with that being said, I've put
together a project to hold you guys over until the release of "The TPT
Experience". This Friday I will be droppin "Prelude To Perfection" Hosted By Dj
Yung V. Some of you may be familiar with a few of the joints on there, others
may not but I put a few "newer" gems on there.



Also follow Young Scolla And FWDF On Twitter!!

0 comments: