Friday, September 25, 2009

0 Slaughterhouse Not Signing To Shady Records


Despite rumors fueled by Slaughterhouse's recent cameo appearance alongside Eminem, in Drake's "Forever" video, Slaughterhouse say they are not singing with Shady records. In a recent interview with Vibe Magazine, Royce Da 5'9 spoke on Slaughterhouse's "Forever" cameo:
"There's gonna be rumors when somebody see something like that but it just is what it is. We just all family," says Royce. "As everybody knows, Em is a good friend of mine. We've been good friends for years. I just had my Slaughterhouse brothers in town and [Eminem's manager] Paul [Rosenberg] asked me to come down and be in the video and they just happened to be in town with me so I just brought 'em with me." -Royce Da 5'9

Oh well...if its too good to be true......

0 comments: