Friday, April 2, 2010

0 Lil Wayne Launches New Site To Communicate With Fans While In Prison


Wayne's time in the clinker is not stopping him from comunicating with fans. Today, Wayne launched a new site, WeezyThanxYou, so that he can personally answer letters from fans.

Love. Live. Life. Proceed. Progress. That’s who I am and who I’ll always be. You
see, we’re all living on borrowed time, so I’m not worried about this situation.
Life happens quick. The more time you spend contemplating what you should have
done…you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. Trying to tear
down the past prohibits you from building up your future. So for my time here,
my physical will be confined to the yard. My love and my spirit, however, know
no boundaries. - Lil Wayne

Those interested in contacting Wayne can send him a letter at the address below:

Eric M. Taylor Center (EMTC)
Dwayne Carter NYSID# 02616544L
10-10 Hazen Street
East Elmhurst, NY 11370

0 comments: