Monday, November 23, 2009

0 Wiz Khalifa x DJBooth.net Interview

In an exclusive interview with DJBooth.net, Wiz Khalifa steps into the Booth to discuss why he doesn’t consider his time with Warner Bros. to be wasted, the New Year’s resolution that will make Steve Jobs very unhappy, and the perils of enjoying some “Studio Lovin’” when you’re 6’4”. "Deal or No Deal" drops 11/24.

Quotable:

DJ Booth: Another song I want to talk about is number 14. It’s entitled “Who I Am.” Without having heard the full-length version of this record, set the record straight for everybody at this very moment: who are you, who is Wiz Khalifa?


Wiz Khalifa: I would definitely answer, just good times, man – fun, no stress, great music, a lot of weed smoke, and doin’ whatever the f*ck you feel. That’s what I do. And bein’ a business, too. ‘Cause I’m all about conducting business and doin’ sh*t the right way.

Click Here To Read/Listen


0 comments: