Thursday, November 5, 2009

0 Crooked I x DJBooth Interview


Via Email:
In an exclusive interview with DJBooth.net, Crooked I steps into the Booth to discuss the possibility of a Slaughterhouse reality series, what he believes it will take to rehabilitate both the West Coast hip-hop scene and the ailing music industry as a whole, and the full story behind his Mr. Pig Face character.
Quotable:
DJ Booth: What is a personal priority for you moving forward? Is it, studio albums, just Crooked I, is it a sophomore album for Slaughterhouse, is it overseeing your label? What is numero uno on your list?
Crooked I: Numero uno on my list, to be honest with you, is probably the new Slaughterhouse album. That might be really number one on my list. I mean, I’m gonna hit the game hard with my own solo album. All this sh*t I’ve been through, I’m tryin’ to drop a nuclear bomb on the industry, you know what I’m sayin’? I know that’s comin’, and when that comes I’ve gotta be very available – my time has to be strictly for that project. It’s been a long time coming, that’s coming. I think I might wanna go work on Slaughterhouse II first, but I’m not sure. Don’t quote me, because I don’t know, man. I get off this tour, I get back to California, start driving through the city of Long Beach, and I might say, “You know what? It’s time for me to blow the whole industry up real quick.

0 comments: