Wednesday, February 25, 2009

0 Vibe.com Interviews Drake


"I don’t want to tell people, “Oh I’m just so weird and you all have to love it.” It’s not like that. I’m a simple guy and I just have a vivid mind that I want to share. I don’t even want it to feel like left-field or right-field. It’s about how I feel in the moment and So Far Gone was when I was at a very unsure, confused state. It’s not to say that the album won’t have those components. I have a sound that I’m known for now. The mixtape is very slow and very dark. My album is going to be maybe a little happier [laughs]. Then the second go around if something crazy happens in my life, I might feel a totally different way. But right now I feel great. And I want to make an album that reflects that".

-Drake

Click Here To Read The Rest Of The Interview

0 comments: