Monday, February 16, 2009

0 Kid Cudi Speaks On Reebok Incident


In A recent blog post, Kid Cudi decided to clear up some of the rumors and misconceptions about what happened at a recent Reebok event during All Star Weekend. Allegedly Kid Cudi had got into a scuffle with the Reebok Staff because he wanted to wear Air Jordan's instead of Reebok's, as a result Cudi was allegedy tasered and arrested. But As we know, there is two sides to every story, here is his:

"i was tasered (shit hurt like a muthafucka), I WAS NOT ARRESTED…

i left in my car service immediately after the incident took place….

i didnt put my hands on anyone; the muthafucka i was tryna touch, i couldnt reach his fuckin coller to grab him…

its not about me being a tough guy, i dont even like violence and id like to talk suttin out before it gets physical. with that bein said, u kno it had to be suttin really REALLY fucked up for me to want to physically attack anyone…however i dont condone violence and i shouldnt have said anything to the douche, i just have a lot of shit on my mind at this time in my life, i let suttin petty get to me…u always hear the drama but wut about wuts goin on in my life? theres always a method to my madness, remember that when u think or hear suttin about me….

Click Here To Read Kid Cudi's Full Post

0 comments: