Wednesday, June 15, 2011

0 Man Confesses To 1994 Robbery/Shooting of Tupac Shakur On Orders From Jimmy Henchmen


On the eve before what would have been Tupac Shakur's 40th birthday, a man named Dexter Issac released a statement to AllHipHop confessing to the 1994 robbery and shooting of Tupac Shakur at Quad Studios. Issac (who is currently serving a life sentence on other robbery and murder charges) claims to have been hired by James Rosemond AKA "Jimmy Henchmen". Below is a couple excerpts from the letter:

“In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob [Tupac] Shakur at the Quad Studio... He gave me $2,500 plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring which he wanted for himself....Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mother's some closure. It's about time that someone did, and I will do so at a different time. Jimmy, you and Puffy come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time" -

And the rabbit hole deepens.....

0 comments: