Thursday, June 16, 2011

0 50 Cent Postpones New Album Due To Issues With Label?

Although 50 has been working very hard on his new album, it seems as if his label hasn't been so eager to do their part. 50 Cent recently took to Twitter to voice his frustration and announce that he will be postponing his album unless things change.

Ok I tried to be cool with my record company . I went to the meeting talk to everyone and sh*t feels like there moving in slow motion.less than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply


I'm sorry to announce I will not be releasing a new album this year if we don't get on the same page.less than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply


I would rather not launch my album with out a plan the whole system is executing. I don't know why they play with me they know how I get.less than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply


My whole career iv been doing sh*t and they have been playing catch up this is the last f*cking album THEY BETTER WAKE UP AND WORKless than a minute ago via UberSocial Favorite Retweet Reply



0 comments: