Monday, November 1, 2010

0 T.I Officially Returns To Prison; Begins Sentence For Parole Violation

Via TMZ:

If you recall, T.I. was sentenced to 11 months behind bars after his drug possession arrest on the Sunset Strip back in September -- an arrest that caused law enforcement officials to revoke his probation stemming from a federal gun conviction back in 2009.

A spokesperson for the prison tells us T.I. will go through the normal process -- which means he'll be processed, pose for a prison photo, and will be given a bunk assignment.

As for the shower issue -- we're told T.I.'s prison has a community shower situation.

We're told T.I. will have access to a television room for general viewing.

T.I. will be issued a standard prison uniform -- khaki trousers, khaki button down shirt and black shoes.

Inmates at the prison can make phone calls -- but they're limited to 300 minutes per month ----

0 comments: