Monday, November 29, 2010

0 Nipsey Hussle Changes "His Mind"; Postpones Album Indefinitely

Neighborhood Nip recently took to his Twitter page to announce that his debut album; "South Central State Of Mind" will be postponed indefinitely. However, Nipsey has decided to instead release "The Marathon" on December 21st 2010, for a stronger chance at commercial success.

"South central state of mind has been indefinitly postponed. I’m droping “The Marathon” on 12 21 2010. I’ll explain because yall matter to me: SOUTH CENTRAL STATE OF MIND IS MY MASTERPEICE. WHEN ITS DONE U WILL GET IT. UNTILL THEN #TMC. THIS IS NOT MY LABELS DECISION, ITS A CREATIVE MOVE TO ENSURE THAT I GIVE MY TRUE BELIVERS MY BEST OFFERING ON MY DEBUT ALBUM. MY LIFE HAS BEEN SUCH A STRUGGLE, AND I ALWAYS SAID IF I EVER MAKE IT TO WHERE I AM NOW I WOULD DO IT FROM THE HEART".

0 comments: