Wednesday, October 14, 2009

0 Three Six Mafia Interview W/ Dj Booth


Via Email:
In an exclusive interview with DJBooth.net, Juicy J steps into the Booth to discuss his own personal Laws of Power, why the hardcore fanbase continues to be a vital factor in Three 6’s success and what it will take to finally get DJ Paul on the phone.

"I grew up from nothing. It was like, in my family there were six people livin ’ in a two-bedroom apartment. You know, rats and roaches in the hood, gunshots every night – I know what it feels like to be straight broke, nothing fits right, close to homeless. I understand all that. That’s my background, so in my mind I can’t be like, “Oh, I’m sick of this, I’m tired of people knowin’ who I am!” I’d actually be killing my blessing by saying that. I would never do that. If a person is thinking like that he should be ashamed of himself". -Juicy J


0 comments: