Friday, July 3, 2009

0 Drake Interview W/ Complex 7/2/09



Drake chops it up with Complex regarding his video for "Best I Ever Had", the now infamous Young Money BET Awards show performance, The death of Michael Jackson and World Star Hip Hop's hating tendencies.

Quotable:

"I think World Star Hip-Hop thinks it bothers me. There was a time in my life when I really lashed out against World Star Hip-Hop... and I think that they took that personally and now all they do is air Degrassi clips of me and potential things that could embarrass me. But with me, man…the great thing about me being me in this game is that I’ve been so honest up until this point, I really have nothing to hide, I don’t fear any clip, you know? It’s out there already, everyone knows that’s my story. At the end of the day, it’s part of me, it’s my stepping stone. I’m proud of every moment thus far". - Drake


0 comments: