Monday, May 18, 2009

0 Nice Kicks Presents: 5 minutes With GLC



In This Interview, GLC Speaks On trying to keep up with Don C.'s shoe collection,what he likes in shoes, the rise of the fake Air Yeezy's and his favorite kicks of all time.

Quotable:

"When I see some bogus shoes, it’s like I’ve seen a ghost man. I just don’t see it - I don’t even acknowledge that shit. That shit’s like Hollow Man - I don’t even see that shit because you know my momma told me, “If you ain’t got nothin’ nice to say, say nathan”. So if you got some weak ass shoes, I’ll just say “What’s up”, and not even look at your shit because I’m allergic to weak ass shoes. One time I accidentally, I was under the influence, and put on some weak ass shoes, but it was only for like two seconds because my big toe started to break out, so I had to take them off. That’s when I found out I was allergic to weak ass shoes".

Have you seen the bootleg Yeezys yet?

"I’ve been motherfuckin called upon to address this bootleg Yeezy epidemic that’s goin’ out here. There’s a lot of guys out here wearing these bootleg Yeezys all over the world. Man, what I do is, I pray for them, and I try to guide them to the light by letting them see my Yeezys".


0 comments: