Thursday, May 14, 2009

0 Eminem Interview W/ Metro Times



Eminem speaks to Metro Times about his new album: "Relapse", The Future of Detroit, Proof, getting back into his "groove", getting advice form T.I and Elton John, Critics, Asher Roth and more...

Quotable:

"There are other artists that have used the word "faggot" in their work. There are other artists who say certain things that have always been around. So why, then, when I say it is it any different?

Yeah, I have kinda always wondered that. Why is it different when I'm saying it? Let's say if I say something fucked up about Christopher Reeve, you know what I mean? Just something totally off-the-cuff. That's really fucked up, but how is it any different than what South Park is doing? Or Family Guy? I've always kinda felt, like, why am I special? Why am I that person who's always looked at and where the microscope comes out? I still, to this day, don't understand that. I guess it's just that I get a lot of attention, I don't know! It's very hard to say. I guess that maybe when I speak, I seem to draw the flies. [laughs]" -Eminem

0 comments: