Monday, April 13, 2009

0 Soulja Boy Interview W/ Rap Radar



Souljaboy chats it up with Rap Radar to discuss: how he overcame the "sophmore jinx", his disappointment with the first week sales of "iSouljaboyTellEm" and the now infamous beef with him and Bow Wow.









Quotable:

Does it feel like karma given that he was making fun of your first
week sales and now [Bow Wows] first week sales didn’t come in that
high?

"Yeah. You just took the words right out my mouth. I ain’t even gotta speak on
it, but that ain’t nothing but karma. That’s why I don’t even gotta go in
interviews and be like, “Yeah, Bow Wow, you talking all that shit. Look at me
now. Now I’m the shit. Where you at?” After I say I’mma leave that situation
alone, I left it alone. I could easily just go back and murder Bow Wow, but I’m
cool with what I’m doing".


Click Here To Read The Full Interview


0 comments: