Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 Kin Kardashian Comments On Eminem's New Video




A lot of celebs might get offended when a rapper, like Eminem, pokes fun at them in videos, but not Kim Kardashian. On her blog, Kim recently responded to Eminem poking fun at her ASSets (pun intended):

I just saw Eminem's new video for "We Made You" and he totally spoofs me!! It was a total surprise to me because I had no idea he was going to talk about me in the song.

I think this video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me. He's a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor. Personally, I'm honored.


Ummmm....All I got say is watch ya girl Reggie!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until she hears Eminem's new single "3 A.M." with the lyrics "last night was a blast, I can't remember when I had that much fun off a half pint of jack, my last Vic and half, a flashlight up kim kardashian's ass"

T.R.U.T.H said...

lol