Wednesday, March 25, 2009

0 Kid Cudi Interview With Complex Magazine


"... Cudi came through the eckoplex yesterday for his first press day, and he kept it realer than most. In this exclusive interview, the Double-O representer talks about how he wants to be bigger than Kanye and Lil Wayne, the screaming match he had with Wale last week, and that rumored Reebok situation that went down in Phoenix. Yup, we back friends like Puffy and Steve Stoute…"

"My whole thing is to not to be as big as Kanye or Lil Wayne, but to be bigger. It’s all about progression. If I just set the goal to want to be like Kanye and Lil Wayne, that’s setting my shit to a limit and it’s selling myself short. I’m pretty sure when Kanye was aspiring to do his music, he wasn’t like, I want to be as big as Jay. He was like, Nah, I want to be bigger then Jay. It’s not necessarily saying that you are better than them, it’s just setting that bar. If I never am better then Kanye, in my brain, I’m always going to be trying to be, forever and ever until the day that I die".

-Kid Cudi

Click Here To Read The Interview

0 comments: