Thursday, March 19, 2009

0 Freeway Interview With HIpHopGame 3/19

Philly Freezer speaks on his upcoming album with Producer Jake One, His "Month Of madness" Campaign, Beanie Sigel, Leaving Def Jam, The possibility of him signing with G-Unit and more.

"I never met [The Real Ricky Ross] or nothing but I definitely respect what he did and his position in the streets and everything. Everything that I talk about is official. You can see what I did. I give you my side of the streets and where I came from and I give you the reality and I give people the positive and the negative. I’m not running around talking about how I’m the biggest drug dealer and talking about shit that I didn’t really do. I’m just keeping it real and real recognize real.

And I ain’t gonna front on Ross now because 50’s not fucking with him. 50’s my nigga and I got mad love for 50 and I got love for Ross too because every time I come to Miami, even before he got on, he showed me love and I ain’t gonna front on him now and say nothing crazy".

-Freeway

Click Here To Read The Full Interview

0 comments: