Tuesday, November 25, 2008

0 T.I and Shawty Lo's Entourages Fight At The Dirty Awards


Dirty Awards 2008 Battle Between T.I. and Shawty Lo from Gyant on Vimeo.

"As he was performing his hits such as "Dey Know" and "Dunn, Dunn," Lo said that members of Tip's Grand Hustle family, most notably artist Alfamega, came out of their seats, stood in front of the stage and started "mean mugging.'" (Click here for photos of T.I. and Shawty Lo from the Dirty Awards)

"Basically, I didn't start saying anything about Tip," Lo explained. "I was performing my music. During 'Foolish,' all of them was coming in front of the stage doing their mugging. After 'Dunn, Dunn,' I performed the dis record 'Don't I.' That's what made perform the dis record. I ain't gonna lie; they was disrespecting me. I wasn't gonna let them disrespect me."- Shawty Lo

As Lo rapped the barb-riddled track some eyewitnesses said Tip's crew started throwing chairs onstage. While Shawty said he cannot be sure who threw the first chair, he thinks it was Big Kuntry".


Read The full story here

0 comments: