Saturday, July 19, 2008

0 Dont Be A Bitchass nigga!!!!

-I recently noticed a lot of bitch ass tendencies occurring: people trying to hop on bandwagons cause they see somebody close to success when last week they wouldn't give two squirts of piss about you or your situation, niggas dodging people over $80 etc. I also find it funny that two weeks ago it seemed like it was a fuck T.I campaign going on, now dude drops two singles and suddenly he's hot again. Same thing with Rick Ross a month ago he had the #1 album in the country and everyone was the biggest (insert random adjective here) that you seen thus far and now people are going out of there way to disprove his credibility. Anyways I felt I should post a few videos up to help you recognize bitchassness around the world.







0 comments: