Wednesday, September 12, 2012

0 50 Cent's Says Lupe Fiasco's Opinion On Chief Keef Does Not Matter (Audio)



50 Cent was on WJLB earlier today as he discussed his upcoming album, "Street Immortal," & he explains why Lupe Fiasco's opinion on Chief Keef doesn't matter to him. 50 stated this during the interview:

I like the idea of Chief Keef. The same way I like the idea of Soulja Boy, cause I like the idea of someone having a hit at sixteen. He’s actually my son’s age. So without the success that I’ve had, my son could have potentially been Chief Keef. When I look at their situations and I go, ‘Wow,’ that’s what Hip-Hop culture is, it allows people to come from completely nothing, to make it.

The things that Lupe said about Chief Keef I don’t think he said that about him. I think he said it about the actual element, the environment. There’s no way you don’t personalize it when a person is saying you. - 50 Cent

Do you agree on 50 Cent's opinion on the Chief Keef/Lupe Fiasco incident?

0 comments: