Thursday, January 26, 2012

0 Maino –" I Am Who I Am" (Mixtape)


Maino drops his new mixtape with DJ Green Lantern & DJ Infamous entitled "I Am Who I Am." Guest Appearances on the mixtape from T.I., Meek Mill, Wale, DJ Khaled, Push! Montana, Lloyd Banks, Ace Hood, Jim Jones, & more. Link & Tracklisting after the jump.



01. "DJ Green Lantern Intro"
02. "Rare Breed"
03. "Last Of The Mohicans" (Feat. Push! Montana)
04. "Cream" (Feat. T.I. & Meek Mill)
05. "Bout That Life"
06. "Something Special" (Feat. Prodigy)
07. "Let It Fly (Remix)" (Feat. DJ Khaled, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, Jim Jones & Wale)
08. "Pac And Big"
09. "Black Bandanna" (Feat. DJ Paul)
10. "Soldier"
11. "See Ya Later" (Feat. Scarzeo)
12. "I Still Love You" (Feat. Audemar Twigg)
13. "Key To The City" (Feat. Yo Gotti)
14. "Criminal"
15. "My Life"
16. "Certified" (Feat. Jim Jones)
17. "Come N Get Me" (Feat. Spin King)
18. "Yes Yes Yall" (Feat. Lloyd Banks)
19. "Unstoppable"
20. "Call Me Hood" (Feat. Roc City)
21. "I Am Who I Am"
22. "Stand Up!"

0 comments: