Monday, December 5, 2011

0 Kanye West Talks "The Pursuit Of Awesomeness" & How He Wants To Remembered When He Dies (Video)

Although I was lucky enough to check out Kanye And Jay-Z when the WTT tour stopped through Detroit, The good folk over at Voyr have been granted a backstage pass to document every step of the way. In this particular clip, Kanye speaks on how he wants to be remembered post-mortem. 

"It’s a pursuit and it’s a responsibility. If people have done things before, you should be able to surpass them. It’s like I’m on the pursuit of awesomeness. Excellence is the bare minimum [...] One of my favorite statements is ‘Not enough time in a life.’ I look at it like you’ve got 100 years on this earth, if you’re lucky. I want to know that when I’m gone there’ll be 10 people that will go up there and grab that mic. I want to know that there are warriors now." - Kanye West



0 comments: