Tuesday, November 1, 2011

0 Big Sean Announces "FFOE" (Finally Famous Over Everything) Mixtape

Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo
In a recent interview with the Parisian media outlet Canal Stree, Big Sean revealed his plans to release a brand new mixtape entitled "FFOE" which is an acronym for "Finally Famous Over Everything":


"I’ma release a new mixtape for the streets, because that’s where I came from. A lot of people, after they reach a certain level of success, they kind of stop doing mixtapes. To me, that’s what got me to where I’m at. I’ma put one out, especially for all my believers, all the people who been riding with me since before the album. And I'ma call it FFOE, which stands for Finally Famous Over Everything."  - Big Sean

Props HHNM Via Perajok

0 comments: