Thursday, August 25, 2011

0 Lil Wayne's Not Expecting Jay-Z To Respond To "It's Good" Diss

Unless you have been sleeping under a rock for the past 24 hours, you know that Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV sprung a premature leak along with a track entitled "It's Good" on which Weezy fires a couple shots at Jay-Z. During a recent interview with Vibe, Wayne expressed that he doesn't expect any repercussions from Hov:
“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did. I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction. I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record]. I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.” - Lil Wayne
Interesting...... Do you think Jay-Z will respond?

0 comments: