Tuesday, December 7, 2010

0 B.o.B - "No Genre" (Mixtape)


Sorry for the recent lack of updates, but its finals week and you know how that goes...anyway bare with me while I play catch-up. After major mainstream success and a few Grammy nods, B.o.B has returned to what helped make him a star; Mixtapes. His latest one is appropriately tilted "No Genre" and features the likes of T.I, Playboy Tre, CyHi the Prynce, Bun B and Wiz Khalifa.
Tracklisting
1. “Beast Mode” (Prod. by Infinity)
2. “So So” (Prod. by Jim Jonsin)
3. “How U Do That” (Prod. by Kutta)
4. “Feet Don’t Fail Me Now” featuring T.I. (Prod. by Kutta)
5. “Higher” feat. Playboy Tre, CyHi the Prynce, & Bun B (Prod. by Polow Da Don)
6. “Shoot Up the Station” (Prod. by Kutta)
7. “Not Lost” feat. T.I. (Prod. by J.R. Rotem)
8. “Cold as Ice” (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
9. “The Watchers” (Prod. by B.o.B)
10. “Batman Flow” feat. Donnis (Prod. by Dr. Luke)
11. “American Dreamin’” (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
12. “Fuck the Money” feat. Wiz Khalifa (Prod. by Kanye West)
13. “Grand Hustle Kings” feat. Young Dro & T.I. (Prod. by Quincy Jones)
14. “Dr. Aden” (Prod. by Jack Splash)
15. “Attraction” (Prod. by B.o.B)
16. “Backstabbers” (Prod. by Benny Blanco)
17. “Game Time” (Prod by J. Lack)
18. “Amnesia” (Prod. by Mike Caren)
19. “I’m Beaming (Remix)” feat. All City Chess Club


0 comments: