Monday, October 6, 2008

1 Post Response: Kanye is CREATIVE!!!



Wow, I didn't even know that "Big Brother" and "Flashing Lights" were interpolated!!!
Anyway, there are 4 people who inspired me to make beats and thats Kanye West, Timbaland and the Neptunes. Kanye is the soul(pun intended) reason i started sampling and the reason I have such an appreciation for samples. You have to listen to the following instrumentals "Down and Out","Good life"
"The People", "Takeover" and there are so many more!! recycling is good for the enviroment!! lol. Without Yaye how many average hip-hop listeners would know who "shirley bassey" or "Steely Dan" is? I say Kanye is Creative!!!

Spotted @ Maestros Blog Via Elite's Blog and Tha Bizness

1 comments:

Vaushaun "MAESTRO" Brooks said...

i guess we all have our take on it. Dude is definitely dope, i just hate that i was duped! its easy to tell the samples in his tracks, but often times i heard really dope drum patterns and melodies from 'ye that made me disregard his rampant sampling. finding out that THOSE drums/rhythms/etc were lifted also was what pissed me off. lol